Friday, January 23, 2009

Site Visit - Fresh Market





On Saturday, January 17th, I made a second site visit to The Fresh Market- 10555 Perkins Road. My purpose for the visit was to speak with the manager to get a better understanding of the store's actual retail square footage. I also wanted to check some of the measurements that I took on my first visit and see if there was anything that I might have missed. The manager, Vicor Dupre, said that the store's retail space was approximately 8,800 sq. ft. with another 24,000 sq. ft being dedicated to storage, coolers/freezers and office space. He also confirmed the preference for neutral warm colors, such as red, browns, beige and cream, in their company's store design. The store did have public restrooms in the front of the store that were gender specific and ADA. There was not a designated customer service area. Victor said that they have the manager paged when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment